Monitoring data format
Each connection, both successful and unsuccessful, is logged and stored in a
predefined format. One message may include one or many records. In case of bulk records, they
are separated with a
- Message revision
- The type of message and its version. For connection monitoring messages
the value is 1a.Note: The message type and its version may change in the future.
- Server IP
- IP address of the reporting server.Note: In case of a broker server reporting an error, the value of Server IP is FE.
- Unix UTC timestamp of the connection attempt.
- Client ID
- Client ID retrieved during connection.
- Error code
- For a detailed explanation of each error code and troubleshooting
suggestions, see Logs and troubleshooting.Note: If the connection was successful, the error code value is 00.
- Additional data (optional)
- For some errors the additional data may be logged to help you with a troubleshooting.
On Tue Mar 26 15:30:19 UTC 2019 a client with ID userpub successfully connected via server 198.18.76.243.
On Tue Mar 26 15:31:45 UTC 2019 a client with ID userpub-0913 failed to connect via server 198.18.76.243 due to a DCP Client ID mismatch. Additional information shows that the client ID sent in the JWT or client certificate was userpub-0913ttt.
Batched logs, representing two unsuccessful connection attempts.