IoT EC traffic dashboard
Provides traffic information on the messages published and received over HTTP and MQTT for a selected period of time that is no longer than 90 days.
You must choose at least one required filter in every report. For optional filters, making no selection returns all associated data for that filter.
- CP Code. Required. Content Provider (CP) codes let you segment your delivered content for tracking and reporting purposes. All CP codes are tied to one or more services, which are then tracked and reported under that CP code.
- Jurisdictions. A geographically distributed set of servers.
- Namespaces. A unique, user-defined identifier indicating a particular configuration.
- Number of messages. The total number of messages that were published and received within the specified timeframe.
- Message size. The average size of a message.
- Message volume. The total volume of the messages.
- Longer than 31 days: 1 day
- Longer than 2 days but shorter than or equal to 31 days: 1 hour
- Equal to or longer than 5 minutes but shorter than or equal to 2 days: 5 minutes
Message traffic graph
The message traffic graph reflects the total number of messages published and received over MQTT and HTTP for the selected period.
The vertical axis of the graph shows the number of messages. The horizontal axis shows progression over time.
You can filter message traffic data by clicking the appropriate message counts above the graph. To zoom in and narrow the time range for a more granular view, select a time range on the graph.