Configure the Mutual Authentication behavior
This behavior affects how clients can authenticate themselves to edge servers and how control groups are authorized to access topics. When added, this behavior allows users to authenticate their requests with valid client certificates. It also lets you extract client identifiers or access authorization groups from client certificates and store them as variables for further regex, substring, and hash transformations.
Before you begin
- In the Property Configuration Settings section, click Add Behavior.
- Search for and select the Mutual Authorization behavior.
- Click Insert Behavior.
- Find your newly added behavior in the Behaviors section.
- From Extract from Certificate Field, select the name of the field or attribute in the client certificate that you want to extract a variable from.
- In Store as Variable, define how to store the value extracted from the client certificate.