Individual vehicle reports
Based on UID extraction from OTA traffic, the individual vehicle report shows all requests to the OTA servers for an individual vehicle over a selected period of time that is no longer than 90 days. You can use this report to learn about the types of logged events, statuses of the server responses, dates and times of requests, amounts of data sent, complete download statuses, and locations of resource files.
Unique identifiers. The unique identifier of a vehicle for which
individual vehicle data is presented. This field is case-sensitive and
accepts maximally 20 characters.
- For UIDs shorter than 20 characters, enter all characters.
- For UIDs longer than 20 characters, enter the first 20 characters.
- Date range. An inclusive set of dates associated with a particular UID, for which individual vehicle data is presented. By default, the range is set to a period of one month from the current date.
- Events filter. Filters the data presented in the report by event, status, downloaded data, URL, or download status.
Individual vehicle report data types
- The type of event. The following options are available:
- Check for updates. Indicates campaign server-marked requests as defined by the request type marker behavior.
- Download. Indicates download-marked requests as defined by the request type marker behavior.
- The location of a resource file.
- The HTTP status code.
- Start Date Time (UTC)
- The date and time of receiving the request by the OTA servers in coordinated universal time.
- Dnld Data (MB)
- The amount of data sent in response to the request.
- Dnld Status
- The complete download status icon () indicates that the file has been successfully downloaded, and that the request has met the match criteria defined for the download complete marker behavior.