Clone a key collection version
You can create a version of a key collection by cloning its previous version. By doing so, you can edit selected fields in a pre-populated configuration page, without entering all details from the beginning.
- In Token Access Control, click Manage next to an appropriate key collection name.
- On the <key collection name> page, click the version that you want to clone in the list of all versions.
<version> page, click
You can see the cloned version in a new window and can edit the existing configuration.
In the Create new
You can see the collection version in the list of the key collection's versions assigned with the highest number.
- In Description, enter a description of the key collection version.
- In Primary Key, upload the primary RSA or ECDSA public key for the JWT signature verification.
Key, upload the backup RSA or ECDSA public key that you
want to use to verify the JWT signature in case the primary key fails.
See Key rotation.
- If you do not want to make any additional changes to the cloned key collection version, click Create.