The URLs Legacy tab (AMD)
The URLs Legacy report for Adaptive Media Delivery (AMD) lets you review historical data on a per-URL basis for one or more Akamai Content Provider (CP) codes, over a range of time you specify. The period of time defaults to the current day.
Start by setting up a filter
Use the Filters panel to customize your report. You can set these options:
- Date Range (Required). Click this field and determine a range of dates you want for report data. See Set the date/time range for a report for more information. You can gather data from the last 90 days.
- CP Code (Required). A content provider (CP) code is a unique identifier we assign to you for reporting, billing, and monitoring traffic served over the Akamai network. Someone in your organization assigns a friendly name to a CP code when it's created—either via a tool in Akamai Control Center or an API, or with the help of your Akamai account representative. Click each desired CP code to include in the filter or, if you know the name or number of the desired CP code, type it in the Filter field to refine the results. You can also click All to include every CP code.
- URL. Use these fields to customize report data to specific URL parameters. For example, set this to "Contains" and input a segment of a specific URL (https://myvideos/sports) to have report data displayed for all URLs that contain that segment.
- Delivery Format. If you want to filter the results to a specific media format, select it here. The "Others" selection here applies to all other media formats not listed for selection.
- Delivery Option. Select the traffic security level—HTTP for non-secure traffic, or HTTPS for forms of secure traffic—those that use an Enhanced TLS Edge certificate, the Akamai shared certificate, or a Standard TLS Edge certificate.
- Delivery Type. Select from On Demand, Live, or All for both. ("All" is the default.)
Each individual content panel in the reporting tabs is referred to as a "widget." Several widgets make up your report in this tab. Here's an example of the "Top URLs By Volume" widget in the URLs Legacy tab
|Top URLs By Volume||By default, this widget displays the following:
|Top URLs By Hits||By default, this widget displays the following:
|Top URLs By Errors||By default, this widget displays the following:
|Top URLs By Downloads Initiated||By default, this widget displays the following:
|Top URLs By Downloads Completed||By default, this widget displays the following:
|URL Trend By Day||This widget displays daily "trend" data for each of
the URLs listed. Use the drop-down to customize the data shown:
You can modify your filters
Click to further refine the specific data for all widgets in the report. The same options discussed above are available for use.
Download the widget's data
Click the download icon () in a widget to download a comma-separated value (.csv) data file of the report output.
View more details
Click this icon () in a widget to view expanded data, over-and-above what's displayed by default. You can click the download icon here () to download a .csv file of this data. Click the to return to full report view.
Details on the additional metrics in the expanded report can be found in Reporting metrics (AMD).