Access the IAS user interface
IAS offers a web-based user interface (UI) that you can use to manage your configurations and view status.
Supported browser versions
The UI has been tested to work with these browsers:
- Internet Explorer (version 11.0.9600.18314 and later)
- Firefox (version 46.0.1 and later)
- Chrome (version 51.0.2704.79 m and later)
Access the UI
Open a supported browser on the machine you've installed IAS and go to the following URL:
From the entity selector on the left edge of the UI, you can select either of these entities:
- Instance configuration (). Use this to add and delete "encoder listening points." These are IP addresses and listening ports on which IAS should listen for encoders to connect with incoming stream data. You can also review the status of these connections in this table.
- Stream configuration (). You can view the ingestion status for all streams that are forwarded from IAS to the server. (This if for viewing purposes, only.)