About Media Services Live Provisioning Dashboard
You can perform the following tasks from the Media Services Live Provisioning Dashboard.
In the left panel:
- Click the Live configurations icon to display all the configurations.
- Click the Live streams icon to display all the streams.
By default, you can see up to 10 items per page. You can view the rest of the configured streams the page arrows at the bottom of the page.
- Click the configuration name to view detailed information about it.
You can search for any field value (any letters and numbers) using the search filter at the top of the page. The system searches all existing configurations and streams.
Perform actions on the Stream or the Configuration
You can perform the following tasks in the Actions column:
- Click the edit (pencil) icon to edit the stream or the configuration.
- Click the trash icon to delete the stream or the configuration.
- Click the ellipsis … to perform further actions on the stream or the configuration.
Use the Configuration Actions menu
The following figure shows the Configuration Actions menu (right corner).
You can perform the following operations in the Configuration Action menu:
- Convert the configuration to an advanced configuration.
- Add a stream.
- Monitor live streams.
- Create or view traffic reports.
- Create or view visitor reports.
- View the list of streams.
Use the Stream Actions menu
The following figure shows the Stream Actions menu.
You can perform the following operations on the existing streams:
- Block Stream - Blocks the stream from ingestion into the Akamai network.
- Delete Stream and Edit Stream.
- Access the Archive Manager.
- Use Flash entry point Debug Player.
- Test Encoder to primary/backup entry point connection
- Perform a wellness check to investigate
the activity and health of live streams delivered in Media Services Live. The following
figure shows an sample result of a wellness check.Note: Wellness checks can be only applied to HD Flash 1.0 and HDS.