Log in to Control Center.
Start your web browser and open https://control.akamai.com/.
The Control Center login page appears.
Enter your username and password,
and click Log
The Control Center home page appears.
- Start your web browser and open https://control.akamai.com/.
- Navigate to the Universal Streaming Traffic page.
The Select Product page appears..
- Select one of the following delivery formats:
- Media Services Live (HD1) radio button for HD Flash v1.0
- Media Services Live (HLS/HDS/DASH ingest)
- Media Services Live (Smooth Ingest)
- Media Services Live (Stream Packaging)
- Click Continue. The chosen report page appears.It provides detailed information about your contents’ hits and bits data for a selected CP code over a period of time. You can choose to display data for 1 day (the default), 2 days, 7 days, or 30 days, and you can click More Options to customize the report period, email the report, or retrieve report data in CSV format (Refer to Customize reports).