To make changes to your events, click the event’s name in the Schedule page’s calendar view to display the event details window on the right. Click Edit to open the Edit <eventname> dialog box.
- Start editing the event.
- In the Event Name field, optionally enter a new name for your event.
- In the Description field, optionally enter a new description for your event.
- In the Event Starts section, use the calendar icon and time drop-down menus to select the event’s new start date and time.
- In the Event Ends section, use the calendar icon and time drop-down menus to select the event’s new ending date and time.
- From the Timezone drop-down menu, select the new time zone in which the event occurs.
- From the Coordinator combo box, select the name of the new person coordinating the event.
- If desired, add or remove streams from the event.
In the Streaming
Event area, click Add Stream.
The Add Stream dialog box appears.
- In the left window, select the appropriate stream type tab.
In the left window, select the check box of any stream you would like to include in
the event and click Add.
The selected streams appear in the right-hand Selected Streams window.
- To remove a previously selected stream, select its check box in the Selected Streams window and click Remove.
- To add additional stream types, select another stream type tab and add streams as outlined in the previous step.
After selecting the desired streams, click Add.
The selected streams appear in the Streaming Settings area. You can delete any stream by clicking Remove to the right of the stream name.
In the Bitrates area, select the check box of any applicable bit rates for the
If a bit rate is not listed, select the Other check box and enter the bit rate in the accompanying field and drop-down menu.
- Complete editing the event. From the Audience Size drop-down menu, select a new predetermined or custom audience size, if desired.
- If you choose a custom audience size, enter the estimated size in the accompanying field.
- In the Location section, add or delete regions, as necessary.
The Schedule page reappears with the new event on the calendar and in LIVE EVENTS and UPCOMING EVENTS column on the left.
- In the Streaming Event area, click Add Stream.