To ensure that your content is purged successfully, follow these requirements:
- Host names must be CNAME’d to Akamai.
- URL entries must be absolute, not partial.
- Wildcards are not supported.
- A protocol is required, for example,
http://, https://, or rtmp://.Note: Regardless of whether an http or https protocol is specified, both versions will be purged when submitted.
- A list of URLs cannot exceed 50,000 characters.
- To successfully purge a URL, the portal user must have permissions to purge content associated with that URL’s CP code; otherwise, the portal generates an error.