Purge content by CP code
Instead of identifying the specific content to be purged, you can choose to purge all content associated with one or more Akamai Content Provider (CP) codes.
What's a CP code?
A CP code is a unique identifier that Akamai assigns to you for reporting, billing, and monitoring traffic served over the Akamai network. CP codes are assigned throughout all products in the Akamai catalog. For example, when you create a streaming configuration to distribute content, you assign it a specific CP code. You can use this CP code to purge associated content.
To purge content by CP code:
- Select the Content Type.
- Under Content to Refresh, select CP Codes.
- Use the search field or the scroll bar to locate the CP codes you want to purge.
- Click the check box to select the CP
- To select all available CP codes, click the check box in the CP Code heading row.
- To change the order (ascending or descending) in which the CP codes are listed, click the directional arrow.
- To display only the CP codes selected, click the View Selected Only check box.
- For RTMP content, select a method (Invalidate for Delete). See Purge methods for RTMP for more details.
- Click Start Refreshing Content.