Meet your business goals
Now that you have an idea how your site is performing, use the Metrics dashboard to understand how fast you need to be to meet your business goals and business metrics.
- Timers and Metrics
This widget calculates the summary data, such as:
- Page Views
- Page Load
- Bounce Rate
- Network Errors
- Bounce Rate vs. Completed Sessions
- The Bounce Rate vs. Completed Sessions widget shows the bounce rate, or rate that users visit one page and leave, of users correlated with the number of sessions, or when users visit multiple pages.
- The interactive Geography widget shows median load performance by
geographic unit. The widget legend shows performance in seconds and assigns a color
for the given range. As with other mPulse performance analytics, color is coded to
indicate performance by geography, from darker green (great) to lighter green (good)
to yellow (fair) and darker yellow (poor) and on to red (extremely poor).Tip: The Geography widget is also included in the Metric Analysis dashboard and displays pop ups for the custom metric selected at the dashboard level as data for a metric arrives.
Click the Plus (+) or Minus (-) controls as you would with any interactive map. Click a country to inspect performance details for Median Load and Measurements (that is the number of beacons collected per the selection).
Note that the 4.499 second median load above matches the location in the color range shown on the legend.
Click Filter to this Country show only the current selection in this widget and to filter the other dashboard widgets to this country.
- Page Groups
- This widget allows you to view performance for each of your page groups.
- Bounce Rate over Time
- This widget shows the bounce rate, or exit rate, of users over time.