Add an external data source widget to your dashboard
Use an existing dashboard or create a new one for the external data source widgets. You can compare mPulse results or other third party data sources with the results.
- In mPulse, click Central.
In the left pane, click
Dashboards, then either
- Create a custom dashboard.
- Or double-click the dashboard that you want to use with your external data source widget.
- From the Widget Type list, locate the external data source widget and drag it to your dashboard. The data appears on the dashboard.
What you should see
The Rigor, Dynatrace, and Data Science widgets provide the following options and information.
- Rigor widget
- The Rigor widget has these options:
- Average Response Time
- Error Count
- Maximum Response Time
- Minimum Response Time
- Percentage Downtime
- Percentage Uptime
- Response Time
- Standard Deviation
- Run Count
- SLA Percentage
- Dynatrace widget
- The Dynatrace widget includes the metrics that you set up in
the Dynatrace service.Note: Synthetic checks typically only run once an hour or so. This means that last 5 Minutes or the last 30 minutes may not show any data.
- Data Science
- The Data Science widget includes Data Science (DS) notebooks and charts that react to date time and domain filters. The treemaps react to date time, domain and country filters. You can also set mPulse-specific notebooks with charts and chart version numbers in DS for the mPulse widget. Note that more than one widget cannot be created from the same notebook. There are a set of standard notebooks available, and custom notebooks can be used in mPulse. For assistance with DS notebooks, contact your Akamai Professional Services team.