Track your third-party analytics
Understand the performance impact of all third parties, then take action to optimize.
Make sure that you’re using the following:
Before you begin
- Boomerang version 1.394 or later
- Akamai Data Science Workbench version 91
Collect data from third-party analytics such as Google, Adobe, and IBM. Use the vendor and campaign IDs that mPulse captures for data science applications.
- In mPulse, click Central.
- In the left pane, click Apps, then double-click the app that you want to use for your SPA.
- Click Beacons.
- Select the Collect Third-Party Analytics IDs checkbox.
- To collect vendor and campaign IDs, select the Collect Client IDs checkbox, then click OK to save the configuration.