Get the big picture
The Overview dashboard lets you see at glance all the metrics you want to monitor.
The Summary widget calculates the summary data, such as:
- Page Views
- Page Load
- Bounce Rate
- Network Errors
- Page Load Histogram
- This widget indicates the number of beacons that lie within a load time range in seconds.
- Bounce Rate vs. Completed Sessions
- This widget shows the bounce rate, or exit rate of users, and the load time.
- The interactive Geography widget shows median load performance by
geographic unit. The widget legend shows performance in seconds and assigns a color
for the given range. As with other mPulse performance analytics, color is coded to
indicate performance by geography, from darker green (great) to lighter green (good)
to yellow (fair) and darker yellow (poor) and on to red (extremely poor).Tip: The Geography widget is also included in the Metric Analysis dashboard and will display pop ups for the custom metric selected at the dashboard level as data for a metric arrives.
Click the Plus (+) or Minus (-) controls as you would with any interactive map. Click a country to inspect performance details for Median Load and Measurements (that is the number of beacons collected per the selection).
Note that the 4.499 second median load above matches the location in the color range shown on the legend.Click Filter to this Country to show only the current selection in this widget and to filter the other dashboard widgets to this country.
- Page Groups
- This widget allows you to view performance for each of your page groups.
- This tabular widget contains beacon counts and performance for each browser.
- This widget contains beacon counts and performance the top countries (from a beacon count perspective).
- A/B Tests
- This metric shows statistics broken down by user-defined bucket test. Bucket tests are administrator and developer-assigned categories that distinguish one site or app configuration from another.
- Performance vs. Volume
- This widget shows the page load and performance over time by a system defined interval.