Set up page groups
Organize your content into page groups to capture and summarize the performance characteristics of pages that belong together logically.
You can define page groups using these methods:
Before you begin
- Query String Parameter
- URL Substring - End of Text
- URL Substring Trailing Text
- URL Regular Expression
- In mPulse, click Central, then Apps.
From the list, double-click your
app to open the
Configure Web App dialog.
If mPulse is waiting for your beacons to come in, click Advanced to open the Configure Web App dialog.
- Click URLs, under Definition Method, click the plus sign to show the Definition Method menu.
From the menu, select a method and
define the page group.
Note: For details on defining these methods, see the links under Learn more.
Select the XHRs beacons that you want to
capture for the page groups.
Note: If you choose All, you can select the Mark XHR as background activity unless matched in the list above option, which tells mPulse to capture all requests, but only consider a request as an actual page view if it matches a page group in the list. This option does not increase the session length or impact bounce rate (session length greater than 1).
- When you’re done defining and testing your page groups, click OK to save the configuration.
- List each page group in the order that you want them applied to your data.