Clone a system dashboard
mPulse provides system dashboards with preconfigured widget selections. Use these dashboards as a starting point to build and customize your own dashboards.
- In mPulse, click Central.
- In the left pane, select Dashboards.
- From the list, double-click the system dashboard that you want to clone.
- On the menu bar, click the Toggle Dashboard Edit Mode icon, then enter a name for your dashboard.
- Save the clone to your personal items folder or create a new folder.
- Click OK.