Check your site’s pulse
The Summary dashboard gives you a quick breakdown of your web or application’s performance.
In order to answer the question, “How fast are we?” you need to understand how your site is performing, in real time. The Summary view lets you see your site’s performance over time, a summary of trackable metrics’ (page views, page load, and bounce rate), performance over the same time period, as well as performance by geography. Based on your traffic, you can get a quick breakdown of top countries, page groups, operating systems, and browsers.
- Measurements Over Time vs. Page Load
- This multi-dimension widget contains measurements over time vs. page load.
- This widget shows page views, page load, and bounce rate.
- Countries & Page Groups
- This widget shows the values and percentages of the top five countries and page groups.
- Browsers and Operating Systems
- This widget shows the values and percentages of the top five operating systems and browsers.
- The interactive Geography widget shows median load performance by
geographic unit. The widget legend shows performance in seconds and assigns a color
for the given range. As with other mPulse performance analytics, color is coded to
indicate performance by geography, from darker green (great) to lighter green (good)
to yellow (fair) and darker yellow (poor) and on to red (extremely poor).Tip: The Geography widget is also included in the Metric Analysis dashboard and will display pop ups for the custom metric selected at the dashboard level as data for a metric arrives.
Click the Plus (+) or Minus (-) controls as you would with any interactive map. Click a country to inspect performance details for Median Load and Measurements (that is the number of beacons collected per the selection).
Note that the 4.499 second median load above matches the location in the color range shown on the legend.Click Filter to this Country to show only the current selection in this widget and to filter the other dashboard widgets to this country.