Create a custom dashboard
Create a custom dashboard from scratch. Select a dashboard layout and widgets that will give you what you need to visualize your data.
- In mPulse, click Central.
- In the left pane, select Dashboards.
On the menu bar, click the
plus sign to open the New Dashboard Setup dialog.
- Give the dashboard a name, then enter the location where you want the dashboard stored. You can store dashboards by owner, function, or whatever category you choose.
Select a widget layout, then click Next to open the Widget Type
Note: As you add widgets, they occupy the vertical space within the dashboard. The number of widgets already in the dashboard determines the available space. The smallest height that a widget reduces to is its default height. Once you have a few widgets in place, the scroll bars appear in the dashboard. The Summary, Timers, and Metrics widgets have a fixed height.
- From the list, select a widget type (for example, Charts) to see the available widgets.
- In the menu, select a widget type (for example, Measurements) to list the attributes available for the widget.
- If you’d like to see data for a specific attribute by rank (for example, the top 5 browsers), select the Show Top checkbox, then select a dimension from the menu.
- From the list, drag the widget (for example, Measurement) to the widget drop area.
Give the widget a few seconds to populate, then hover over a data point to see the