Add a dashboard container
Use a dashboard container to nest any dashboard inside of your custom dashboard. A dashboard container can have a separate time range from the dashboard that it's nesting in.
- In mPulse, click Central.
- In the left pane, click Dashboards.
- From the list, double-click the custom dashboard that you want to add a dashboard container to.
- On the menu bar, click the Toggle Widget Selection Panel icon to open the panel.
- From the list, click Container.
- Drag the Dashboard Container to the dashboard.
In the New or Existing Dashboard dialog,
select an option:
- Create a New Dashboard. Give the dashboard a name. Enter a location where you want to save the dashboard, select a layout, then click Next.
- Use an Existing Dashboard. Select a system dashboard from the list, then click Next. The system dashboard appears in the dashboard container.