Create a user group
Create users in groups to keep things organized such as when building an access control list. Get a higher level of precision in permissions. Users are not restricted to one group. You can include the same users in different groups.
You must have User Administrator privileges to create a user group.
Before you begin
- In mPulse, click Central.
- In the left pane, click Administration, then click Users & Groups.
- On the menu bar, next to the plus sign, click the down arrow, then select New User Group.
- Give the group a name, then select the users that you want to be part of the group.
- Click OK to save the group.