Add or change user permissions
When you create an object or folder, mPulse sets your permissions to full control (read, write, and use). mPulse lets you manage who has access to your items.
- In mPulse, click Central.
- In the left pane, right-click the folder or the object with in a folder that you want to change permissions to, then select Permissions.
- Select the Enable access restrictions checkbox.
- In the menu, select the users that you want to either give access permissions to or change access permissions.
- Click OK to save your changes.