Host an HTML page in Property Manager
Create a simple rule to make it easier to track many domains across the same mPulse app.
- Go to .
- Create a new version of your mPulse-enabled property configuration. For details, see Versions and Versioning in Property Manager help.
- In the Rules section for the property, click Add Rule.
- In the right pane, give the rule a name, then click Insert Rule.
- Click Add Match.
Set the criteria to match on the URL of the HTML page that you want to host, as shown
in this example.
- Click Add Behavior to open the Add a Behavior for this Rule dialog.
- In the search field, enter construct, click Construct Response, then click Insert Behavior to open the open the behavior’s dialog.
In the Status Response Body field, paste the HTML code from mPulse as shown in this
- Save your changes.
- Activate the property on the Akamai staging network.
- After the property is active on staging, test your property configuration to make sure your website is working as expected. For more information about testing configurations in general, see the Edge Staging Network User Guide.
- From mPulse, open a dashboard (for example, the Summary dashboard) and make sure that the page views count is increasing.
After you test your property
configuration on staging and check the page views in mPulse, activate the tested property
version on the production network.
Note: An initial mPulse property configuration can take an average of 15 minutes to deploy to the edge servers. This is based on the amount of traffic being sent, and time to populate the data in the portal. If you experience delays greater than 4 hours, contact your account representative for assistance.
- Once your property configuration is activated on the production network, it’ll be several minutes before mPulse receives your data beacons.