Assign user privileges
Extend the management of certain functionality to both business and technical staff.
To assign user privileges, you must have User Administrator privileges. Article
Before you begin
In mPulse, the following standard administrative roles (privileges) include:
- User Administrator
- Assign this role to users responsible for creating, editing, and deleting user accounts.
- App Administrator
- Assign this role to users responsible for creating, editing, and deleting web App configurations.
- In mPulse, click Central.
- In the left pane, click Administration, then click Users & Groups.
- Double-click the user that you want to assign privileges to.
- Click the Privileges tab, then select the checkbox to assign the privilege to the user.
- Click OK to save the user account.