Compare widget results
View and compare performance results for two different time windows.
- In mPulse, click Central.
- In the left pane, select Dashboards.
- From the list, double-click the dashboard with the widget that you want to use for the comparison.
- At the right corner of the widget, click the gear menu, then select Compare.
- Select a date and time to use for your comparison, then click Compare. The two widgets appear in the Comparison screen.
If you’d like to save the comparison
result in a dashboard:
Otherwise, click Exit to Dashboard. To make a new comparison, repeat steps 4 and 5.
- Click Save as new Dashboard.
- Give the dashboard a name.
- Select a location to save the dashboard, then click OK. The new dashboard opens in mPulse.
This example shows a 60-minute time window comparison for the top five browsers.