Create a time interval report
Use a time interval report to see how your site performs within a specific time period, for example, the first two days after a new release rolls out.
- In mPulse, click Central.
In the left pane, click Reports, then click the
plus sign on the
- In The Basics section, give the report a name. Enter a descriptive comment about the report if you want.
Enter the location where you want the
You can store reports by owner, function, or whatever category you choose.
- In the Schedule section, select On a time interval.
- Enter the number of minutes, hours or days that you want the report to run.
- Select a start date and time, then a time zone for the report.
- In the Recipients section, set up a report notification.