Set up a custom timer for your mobile app
You can define timers to track individual sub-components of the user action such as how long it takes for larger image or banners to load.
You can define up to 10 custom timers for your mobile app configuration.
For more information on mPulse timers, see Timers and custom timers.
- In mPulse, click Central.
- In the left pane, click Apps.
- From the list, double-click the mobile app that you want to use or create a new app.
- Click Timers.
Click the plus sign to add a timer as
shown in this example.
- In the Name field, give the timer a name. Enter a descriptive comment about the timer if you want.
- In the Indicator Color Ranges section, color ranges and time indicators are set for you. You can change these if you want or use the presets.
- Click OK to save the configuration.