Change the default dashboard
Choose which dashboards appear on the mPulse main menu each time you log in to mPulse.
- In mPulse, click Central.
- In the left pane, click Settings > My Settings.
Under Dashboards, select an
- Open no dashboards. Removes all dashboard selections from the mPulse main menu.
- Open dashboards from previous session. Only the dashboards from your last session appear on the mPulse main menu.
- Open default dashboards. Only the dashboards in the list appear on the mPulse main menu. To set up your default dashboards, select a dashboard from the menu, then click the plus sign. The dashboard appears in the dialog. To see the current filter settings for a dashboard, click a dashboard in list, then click View. To remove the filter settings for that dashboard, click Clear. You can change the dashboard theme from light to dark or to blue.
- Click Apply to save your settings, then reload the page.