Manage alerts and reports
mPulse gives you ready access to a variety of user and administrative actions. For example, you can do things like change owners and permissions for specific alerts and reports. You can also import and export alerts, reports, apps, and dashboards.
To select an action, click Central. In the left pane, click Alerts or Reports. Right-click the object that you want to manage.
- Add tag
- Add to default dashboards
- Change Owner
- Create a widget
- Create a widget library
- Show History
Turn notifications on or off
When you first create an alert or a report, mPulse turns on (enables) the notification for you.
- In the mPulse, click Central.
- In the side panel, select either Alerts or Reports.
- In the list, find the items that you want to control the notification for.Tip: To find one or more items, click the Apply filter icon on the right. Enter the filters at the top, then click the Save icon to see your search results. To remove the filter, click the X, then click the Save icon.
- In the Enabled column, select the checkbox to turn on the notification, or deselect the checkbox to turn off the notification.