Explore mPulse system dashboards and widgets
mPulse system dashboards allow you to view your metrics and filter them in a variety of ways.
mPulse Dashboards include widgets that show you how your site is performing in a variety of ways, and support many different types of data segmentation using the filter bars across the top of the dashboards. For example, you can filter data by browsers, page types, operating systems, device types (mobile, tablet, or desktop), geographic countries and regions, Internet service providers (ISPs), and many others.
You can even create your own user-defined dimensions to segment traffic into custom groups, such as logged in users or paid accounts. Finally, you can combine these filters to analyze the exact segment of traffic you’re interested in.
What’s the users’ experience right now?
To answer that, try a quick health check.
The Showcase dashboard gives you an animated view of your traffic on a 3D globe. This dashboard is one of the most popular ones for Network Operations Command Centers (NOCC) and team rooms. The blinking lights on the globe are user interactions within 10 seconds of real time. At a glance, it’s easy to see if everything is green (all good) or red (we have a problem).
mPulse system dashboards
mPulse dashboards can help you quickly see your site’s overall performance in real time, and the performance of your resources across all of your page views.
- The Overview dashboard lets you see at glance all the metrics you want to monitor. For more information on the Overview dashboard, see Get the big picture.
- The Metrics dashboard allows you to see if you are meeting your business goals. For more information on the Metrics dashboard, see Meet your business goals.
- The DevOps dashboard displays key information to help identify areas where performance optimizations would improve the user experience. For more information on the DevOps dashboard, see Find ways to boost performance.
- The Globe dashboard allows you to see your real-user measurement data stream in one dramatic, 3D, global format with fly-to animation. For more information on the Globe dashboard, seeTour the globe.
- The Showcase dashboard shows summary data on the backdrop of the Globe dashboard. It allows you to see a high-level view in real time with top-level KPIs. For more information on the Showcase dashboard, see Get a bird's-eye view of your users' experience.
- The Summary dashboard gives you a quick breakdown of your web or application’s performance. For more information on the Summary dashboard, see link. What-If. The What-If dashboard gives you the ability to forecast revenue and conversion degradation. For more information on the What-If dashboard, see Check your site’s pulse.
- The Dimensions dashboard displays the numbers for any dimension you choose. For more information on the Dimensions dashboard, see Optimize for browsers and devices.
- The What-If dashboard gives you the ability to forecast revenue and conversion degradation. For more information on the What-If dashboard, see Forecast revenue, conversion, and degradation.
- The Waterfall dashboard allows you to view object level data for individual beacons that flow into the mPulse system. For more information on the Waterfall dashboard, see Fix performance issues.
- Performance vs. Engagement
- The Performance vs. Engagement dashboard helps you see how performance impacts user engagement. For more information on the Performance vs. Engagement dashboard, see See how performance impacts traffic.
- App Error List and App Error Summary
- The App Error List dashboard gives you a breakdown of the errors listed in the App Error Summary dashboard. For more information on these dashboards, see Troubleshoot and fix domain errors.
- Executive Overview
- The Executive Overview dashboard provides you with higher level metrics to share with executives and management at your company. For more information on the Executive Overview dashboard, see Take it to the top.