Set up time windows
Tell mPulse when to watch your data for potential performance issues.
- mPulse is preset to watch for data event threshold breaches 24/7. If you would like to change the preset, select the days and the time.
- Select the time zone that you want mPulse to trigger the alert for.
- To turn off the alert for a specific day, click the letter that corresponds to that day. The letter turns gray, which means mPulse will not trigger the alert on that day.
- Use the slider to select the hours that you don’t want the alert to trigger. mPulse will not trigger the alert during the times where the scale is white.
- Set up an alert notification.