Change widget settings
Customize your widgets. For example, you can change the border, background, and color of any widget in your dashboards.
mPulse system dashboard settings are not viewable or editable. Either clone or make a duplicate of the system dashboard first, then view or edit the widget settings.
Before you begin
For a description of widget settings, see View widget settings.
- In mPulse, click Central.
- In the left pane, select Dashboards.
- From the list, double-click the custom dashboard with the widget that you want to change.
- At the right corner of the widget, click the gear menu, then select Edit to open the editing panel.
- In the left pane, click Widget, then make your changes.
- When you’re done, click Apply to save the settings.