You can delete files and folders
Prior to deleting a Folder, all of its contents must be deleted. This includes actual files as well as any sub-folders it may contain.
Delete an individual item
- If necessary, navigate to the folder housing the item to be deleted.
- Locate the item in the table and right-click to display its Delete button () option.
- In the confirmation dialog, click the Delete button to confirm (or click Cancel to abort).
Tip: Entries at any level can be filtered based on their "Name", using the Search field.
Deleting multiple items ("Mass Delete")
If necessary, navigate to the folder housing the items to be deleted.
- Click the checkbox(es) associated with the item(s) to be deleted (or click the checkbox in the table header to select all of the items in the active folder).
- An interface will appear above the table header. Click the Delete button ( ).
- A confirmation dialog listing the selected items will be revealed. Review the list and click the Delete button to confirm (or Cancel to abort).
Tip: Entries at any level can be filtered based on their "Name", using the Search field. In addition, the checkbox in the table header, to the left of the Name field (a check if all are selected-- ; or a minus if multiple selections--) can be clicked to remove all selections.