Apply the SSH key and enable Aspera
This process assumes you used the built-in SSH Key generator in the Aspera Client.
- Based on your requirements, either add a new Upload Account, or edit an existing one.
- When confronted with the Access Methods, select the SSH and Aspera tab.
- Click the +Add SSH Key button.
Return to the SSH Key window of
the Aspera Client interface, select
the applicable key and click the Edit ().
- Once the key loads, click the Copy to Clipboard button.
- Return to the NetStorage Groups UI in Control Center, and paste the key into the SSH Key field.
- Input Notes for the key (optional) and click the Add SSH Key button.
Set the Aspera Upload Acceleration slider switch to On.
- Continue with creating (or editing) the account as necessary and then click the Create (or Save) button to save the upload account.