Set up File Manager access
You need to configure Control Center user accounts for access to File Manager before using the UI. This is a one time process — once you have configured access for a specific Control Center user account, this same access will be available each time the user logs in to Control Center.
Access your NetStorage configuration
- Launch your desired browser and access Control Center at https://control.akamai.com/.
- Login using a Control Center user account that has been provisioned for NetStorage use.
- Open the application. Go to FileManager button. . Click the
Enable File Manager for NetStorage
You need to enable the File Manager access method for your upload account in order to access the target storage group.
- Access your NetStorage configuration.
- Locate your storage group in the table and select the View Upload Account(s) option under the Actions menu.
- Select the Upload Account that you want to modify, and click Edit.
- Scroll to the Access Methods section and click the File Manager tab.
- Click the Enable File Manager Access button.
- Ensure the Upload Directory matches the value from the previous steps.
- Create File Manager access mappings as necessary.