Overall NetStorage Technical Contacts
The Control Center offers a universal tool, known as the “Identity Management” interface that allows you to establish default contact information for a host of services, including NetStorage.
For example, when creating an Upload Account, you need to define Secondary Contact details. Use this tool to establish default values that provide quick configuration defaults.
How does this apply in NetStorage?
When you establish the Additional Contact settings for an Upload Account in Control Center, you can use the “Use the overall NetStorage Technical contacts” option, which will offer drop-down menus comprised of these preset contacts for quick selection.
Set up a NetStorage Default Contact
- Control Center User Accounts must be setup with access to NetStorage. This service uses user accounts that have already been established in your instance of Control Center, and have been provisioned for access to NetStorage. Contact your Account Representative for assistance in creating Control Center user accounts.
- You must have a Control Center User Account with NetStorage Administrator Access. This level of access is required to perform this task.
- Login to Control Center using an Administrator-level account.
- Go to .
- Ensure the Escalation Contacts tab is selected.
- Locate NetStorage in the left column and click it. (Products are listed alphabetically.)
- Define a Primary Contact. Once defined, these contacts will be
available for selection as a "Primary" in the various Control Center screens.
- Locate the desired Control Center user account in the list and click its checkbox. (You can input the name associated with the account in the Filter field to limit results here.)
- Repeat to add more Primary Contacts, as necessary.
- Define a Secondary Contact. Once defined, these contacts will be available for selection
as a "Secondary" in the various Control Center UIs.
- Locate the desired Control Center user account in the list and click its checkbox. (Use the Filter field to limit results here, if desired.)
- Repeat to add more Secondary Contacts, as necessary.
- Click Save to save changes.