You can create a new Upload Account
Set up a new account, configure it to target the noted upload directory (CP code root), and enable Aspera Upload Acceleration in the account.
- Access the Upload Accounts entity.
- Click the + Add a New Upload Account button
- When confronted with the Access Methods window in the wizard, ensure that the SSH and Aspera tab is selected.
- Perform the operations discussed in Generate an SSH Key and enable Aspera.
- Continuing in the creation wizard, when you are confronted with the Upload Directory Association window, locate the Upload Directory tied to the CP code root you noted and select it.
- Finish creating the upload account and Save it.
- Review what's discussed in Verify account status and gather information.
- Perform all of the steps discussed in Set up the Aspera Client application. Ensure that you input the full path to the desired directory in the Target Directory field. For example, using the example above, you would input /123456/My_Watch_Folders/wf_09_2017 in this field.
What you should see
Once complete, you can open this "Connection" in the Aspera Client and upload directly to the desired directory.