Enable File Manager for NetStorage
You need to enable the File Manager access method for your upload account in order to access the target storage group.
- Access your NetStorage configuration.
- Locate the appropriate storage group in the table and make note of its Name and Upload Directory.
- Click the Upload Accounts entity tab.
- Filter the Upload Account list by searching for the Upload Directory noted above.
- Click Edit on the Upload Account to be modified.
- Scroll to the Access Methods section and click the File Manager tab.
- Click the Enable File Manager Access button.
- Ensure the Upload Directory matches the value from the previous steps.
- Create File Manager access mappings as necessary.