Finalize your OD property
Once you've defined all Rules and Behaviors for your property, you need to address any noted conflicts or issues.
- Review the settings in all Behaviors and ensure that they are set as desired.
- Access the message center tab to
review the messages there. Click the up triangle () to
- Ensure that there are NO Errors. Review any listed errors and resolve them in the applicable Behaviors until 0 Errors is displayed.
- Acknowledge all Warnings. This includes any Behavior you may have customized outside of what is predefined as its “Best Practice.” If desired, perform any necessary actions to resolve a Warning, otherwise click the associated Hide Message button to dismiss it.
- Collapse the message center tab, using the down triangle ().
- Review all other settings for your OD property and ensure they're set as required.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Save button.