Activate your property on Staging
Use the Property Manager Editor in Control Center to activate the property on the Staging network to test.
Activating your property on Staging propagates your configuration settings across the whole Akamai Edge server network.
- Access Property Manager configurations associated with the selected Control Center account. Go to .
- Start typing your property name in the Filter by Property or Hostname field to filter properties listed, and select your property.
- In the Manage Versions and Activations section, select the Version History tab.
- Select the version of the configuration that you want to test.
- Click the Activate tab and then click Activate v# on Staging.
- Add a descriptive comment if you want. You can also add email addresses where notifications of property file changes should be sent.
- Click Activating v# on Staging.
- Wait for your property to activate in the testing environment. This can take up to 20 minutes.
- Point your browser to the Edge servers.