The Custom Rules dimension group provides data in three custom rule dimensions—rule, selector, and match—for incoming requests.
When you select a dimension, you can see the total number of requests, a graph with the average number of requests per second at given moments within the displayed time period, a table with additional details on the dimension, and a graphical display of request distribution within the selected time period.
- The Rule dimension provides request data by individual
custom rules.Note: The rule name is the current name assigned to the rule ID. Should the name change during the analysis period, the new name is the one displayed.
- The Selector dimension provides request data by selector, the HTTP property on which the rule triggered.
- The Match dimension provides request data by match, the HTTP property value within the request that triggered the rule.
- The Message dimension provides request data by message.
- The Tag dimension provides request data by tag.