Navigate Web Security Analytics
Set the dimensions, filters and dates to get the data you need. View the activity logged by your security products and review the alarm notifications.
Set report scope
- Go to .
- In the left menu, click .
- In the Security Center menu
bar, modify the general settings for the view.
- Switch to view another security configuration. Click the name of the current security configuration, and select a different configuration from the menu.
- Set a time period within the last 30
days. Click the date field and select the duration or dates you want to
To view real-time data, select a time range beginning within the last 24 hours.Note: The time zone is taken from your Control Center profile.
- Set the parameters to get specific
- To display data for a dimension, in the Dimensions menu on the left click a name of a dimension group to expand it and click the selected item.
- To apply filters, click the filter
button in the field above the
Select dimensions and specify conditions.
To clear filters, hover over the filter field and click Clear All.