Use pivot to group data
Group relevant data in a table or chart by a chosen dimension to analyze information quicker, notice trends, and compare values.
- Open Web Security Analytics.
- Set dimensions and filters to display the data you need.
- On the right side of the table with results, click Pivot to open the menu.
- Action Applied to break down the analysis by an action your security products applied to requests, such as Monitor or Delay.
- Action Type to break down the analysis by an
action you set in a security policy to take against
Monitor groups monitor, alert and allow actions, Mitigate groups all other actions, for example deny.
- Attack Type to break down the analysis by an attack type, for example Bot, WAF, or DoS.
- Policy to break down the analysis by a security policy which evaluated the requests.
- To clear the grouping select None.
When you select the Attack Type dimension, you can see the number of requests and distribution.
Click Pivot and select Action Type to see how many requests were monitored and mitigated.