Security Center overview
Security Center presents the data from your security products in an easy to interpret visual form. You can see, for example, who is attacking your web properties or which sites they are targeting. Use this information to assess the effectiveness of your security configurations and tune your policies.
The data in the Security Center can help you determine, for example:
- How was my site attacked, what was the attack type and vector?
- Who is attacking my site (based on the attacker’s IP address, session, and reputation)?
- From which country is the attack originating?
- What are the general attack trends and recurrence?
- How efficient is my security configuration?
- What did my security products do to detect and defend against the attack?
Navigate Security Center
Features of Security Center
Examine high-level information on security events, traffic, and attack activity. Access the comprehensive Web Security dashboard or dashboards for your Page Integrity or routed services.
Look over the trends in the traffic and attack activity over the previous 90 days. You can also drill down into smaller time frames to examine patterns around specific events. Information is classified into in several categories, including reputation activity, app protection, custom rules, bot traffic, and DoS protection.
Get more insight into protecting your API endpoints against bots or suspicious scripts. Access additional reports, including a report on how well your planned update of the ruleset is performing. In Web Security Analytics see visualized data from many products and capabilities, and across numerous dimensions.
Target specific issues in the product consoles or generate a report.
View the configuration changes and update messages for your security products.
Security Center menu bar
- a. The security configuration version for which the data is displayed.
- b. The link to open the Security Configuration management page.
- c. The time period for which the data is displayed for all the graphs.
- d. Scheduled reports menu