User Protection BETA (Account Protector only)
The User Protection dimension group provides request data in several dimensions related to user behavior and risk.
The display provides the total number of requests by attack type, a graph with the average number of requests per second at given moments within the displayed time period, and tables breaking down the data by dimensions, such as User ID, User Risk Level, User Score Status, Device ID, Device OS, Device Browser Type and providing additional details.
- User ID
- The User ID dimension provides request data by individual web users represented by their UUID (universally unique identifier).
- User Risk Level
- View the number and distribution of requests grouped by risk level:
- Critical - requests by users with a score range from 76 to 100.
- High - requests by users with a score range from 51 to 75.
- Medium - requests by users with a score range from 26 to 50.
- Low - requests by users with a score range from 0 to 25.
- User Score Status
- View requests grouped by the following status codes:
- 0 - no error. User profile sufficient and risk score calculated.
- 1 - unknown error.
- 2 - user profile not found. No previous login request. User score based on other factors.
- 3 - user profile insufficient to calculate an accurate score. Previous successful logins have been seen, but not enough to have a full view of the user’s activity.
- 4 - no telemetry received for this AKID (Akamai ID).
- 5 - calculation timeout. No score, UUID may not be returned.
- 6 - no username detected in the request. No score or UUID is returned..
- 7 - could not find a user for the AKID in the request.
- Device ID
- View request data grouped by the unique device identifier used to send the request.
- Device OS
- View request data grouped by the OS of the device used to send the request.
- Device Browser Type
- View request data grouped by the browser type of the device used to send the requests.