The Samples view tab displays client request entries in your web security analytics logs.
You can export sample log data by clicking the download icon at the right-hand side of the table header. Choose a format (CSV or JSON) and the number of logs to export.
- The time of the client request.
- Connecting IP
- The requesting client’s IP address.
- Connecting Country
- The client’s country of origin.
- The client’s request method.
- The hostname the request is targeting.
- The specific path the request is targeting.
- The status code served to the request.
- Action Applied
- The action applied to the request.
Selecting a request in the table displays additional data for that request in the fields below it.