Give the edit access to a locked test suite
Locked test suites can be edited only by its editors and owners. Learn how to grant the edit access to users and how to accept or reject their request for the edit access.
Before you begin
Test Center users who create locked test suites automatically become their owners, but they can also designate other owners. Editors can edit a locked test suite (except for the Locked status), add new test cases to it, and remove those already included. If the test suite is also stateful, editors can reorder included test cases. Owners can additionally manage the test suite's edit access and remove it.
Every Test Center user can send a request for edit access to test suite's owners. Owners are notified about the request with an email. Once they approve or reject the request, the user also gets a notification email.
- Open a locked test suite.
- In its Details section, click .
To give the edit access to a
user or a group of users, from the Give edit access
to menu, select one of the following options and click
- Users of this account. This option provides the edit access to all users of the account to which you're logged in within your organization.
- My Akamai account team. This option provides the edit access to Akamai employees who have access to the account to which you're logged in.
- Specific user.
- To accept or reject the edit access request, next to a user ID, click Accept or Reject. The user is automatically notified about your decision with an email.
- To grant the owner access to users with specific IDs, next to their ID, click Make owner.