Submit an ECCU request to purge branded pages
In Control Center, use ECCU to submit a request to purge branded pages.
Note: You also have the option of using the ECCU Publisher web service.
- Go to Directory and Extensions (Advanced), then click Next. . The Fast Purge application opens. Under Purge content by, select
- Click the Refresh by Directory & File Extension link to view the ECCU page.
- Select the Digital Property Name(s) and, optionally, give this request a name to identify it in the future.
Choose the refresh method:
- Refresh all files in a directory
- Refresh by directory and extension
- Upload an ECCU file containing the refresh instructions.
- When you’re ready, click the Next button to go to a confirmation page on which you can review your submission before finalizing it.
On the confirmation page, review your
data and when ready, click Submit.
The metadata you see on the confirmation page is the ECCU file.
The successful submission takes you to the Request Submitted page, where you should note the displayed Request ID that can be used for tracking and problem solving. If you want, click Refresh Content to return to the ECCU main page.